I can't turn on A&E when Simmons Family Jewels comes on. It's too addictive for me and I won't go to sleep if it's showing lol
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as much as i hate to admit it, sometimes watching those celebrity shows and such, is pretty good entertainment..gene simmons, hogan, etc </div></div>
Yeah some of those shows can be pretty fun to watch. I remember back when the Osbournes was airing and I actually liked that show, as stupid as it could be. I guess what's so interesting is that you gain so much insight into someone else's life and learn so much about them. Even if you didn't care about them before, by the time you've watched enough of the show, you feel like you know them as friends.
I never even watched any of the Hogan/Simmons shows, though. Just haven't bothered to tune in to them. I've heard that the Gene Simmons series is pretty good. I know that my mom watches it every now and then and she says it's better than the Osbournes.
Officially retired
I can't turn on A&E when Simmons Family Jewels comes on. It's too addictive for me and I won't go to sleep if it's showing lol
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Gene get on my nerves. He is right up there with diddy and JLo. On the get on my nerves list
GO VOLS
Osbornes and Simmons Family Jewels would be good if they weren't so blatantly scripted.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Gene is an absolute joke now.
Is the Osbornes show still on?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the Osbornes show still on? </div></div>
Nope, think it went off a few years ago. Might catch an episode on MTV2 every now and then.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gene is an absolute joke as always. </div></div>
corrected
GO VOLS
Bookmarks